WE BELIEVE we have a dedication to happiness that is instilled in us by a deep seated belief in the American rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. As an employee owned operation we call this company a big family. It is this culture, fueled by the belief that all men are created equal, that makes us want to share. Within this big family we share love, knowledge, work, and results, as a means to continue to pursue the ideals of this country that has given us the opportunities to do so. We appreciate the opportunity to work and strive towards building better lives for ourselves, our business partners and ultimately the hard working people that take our furniture home. We endeavor to work hard and share with you the products that will get you one step closer to your American dream.
We keep family at heart, and want you to be a part of our family.
WE BELIEVE that teamwork is a bearer of happiness. It intrinsically carries the ability to bring people together and becomes part of the happy memories of all of life’s wonderful events.
WE BELIEVE that finding the best people who share our beliefs will help us achieve our mission: to bring happiness with every piece of furniture. If you are interested in working with the fast-growing 1PC family, please send us your resume pertaining to the following open positions.
TOGETHER WE MAKE LIFE BETTER!
Job Title: Sr. E-Commerce Specialist
1PerfectChoice is a home furnishing wholesale merchant located in Walnut, California. Our company offers a wide variety of furnishings in a variety of modern designs. Our offerings include furniture suitable for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and home offices. We also carry a variety of decorative accent items, mattresses, and outdoor furniture. We strive to provide a comprehensive selection of furniture at competitive pricing without sacrificing quality. After operating for so many years in the furniture industry, 1PerfectChoice earned a reputation for selling high-quality, elegant furniture.
To help 1PerfectChoice improve its e-commerce and digital marketing communications and marketing efforts, we require the professional services of a Sr. E-Commerce Specialist. The Sr. E-Commerce Specialist will analyze market research data on customers, competitors, markets, and demand for home furnishing products. The Sr. E-Commerce Specialist will help our company better understand the home furnishing products and features customers want and provide actionable insights and recommendations about our business strategy and marketing efforts.
The hired individual will perform the following duties:
· Conduct research on client demographics, preferences, needs, and spending habits, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, and pollsters.
· Research and analyze our clients’ preferences for specific services based on market segment, price, schedules, and more to identify factors driving demand growth.
· Apply segmentation techniques to identify differences between groups of potential customers and identify distinct segments with similar needs, values, perceptions, purchase patterns, loyalty, and usage profiles.
· Analyze marketing and advertising campaigns in media outlets and marketing events, especially those catered towards e-commerce, to reach potential customers and measure their effectiveness.
· Collaborate with graphic designers and media consultants to ensure content effectively communicates the services we provide and appeals to and attracts parents and students of various cultures and backgrounds.
· Design databases for the company’s marketing campaigns to track their effectiveness, customer responses, referral rates, revenue growth, etc.
· Recommend new or updated marketing tools and software for our company to utilize.
Apply to email@example.com or 1PerfectChoice C/O Anni Jaquez, 21908 Valley Blvd, Walnut, CA91789.